• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trust Rhule & Staff

I think he by this time next week, we will see what the plan is moving forward. It is very difficult to see the forest through the trees and this week has thrown at ton of trees at us. Done deals unravel, things that seeming almost impossible have life breathed back into them. I am trying to stay patient until Wednesday. One thing I can say for sure, they are out there working. I do not think previous staffs put forth this type of effort. I can always respect the effort and taking shots even if they seem challenging.

I think he by this time next week, we will see what the plan is moving forward. It is very difficult to see the forest through the trees and this week has thrown at ton of trees at us. Done deals unravel, things that seeming almost impossible have life breathed back into them. I am trying to stay patient until Wednesday. One thing I can say for sure, they are out there working. I do not think previous staffs put forth this type of effort. I can always respect the effort and taking shots even if they seem challenging.
There was rarely a plan B, it was fall back and regroup. I think the staff has a plan C, if needed

Hey I do t disagree one bit. I think they are putting out effort. That little birdie on my shoulder reminds me of how hard everyone thought the Scott Frost was working g going into their second recruiting cycle.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back