• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfers........my opinion

bolt4

Recruit
2 Year Member
Things really need to get back to normal and fast. Everyone knows it been a tuff year, i can't even imagine being a player with all this crap going on. No fans in the stands, no parents in the stands. The kids cant go home whenever they want to see their families, there families cant come to Lincoln to hang out and see their kids(make it feel more like home). I really believe this is THE reason all the out of state kids are leaving or transferring. Nebraska doesnt feel like home to them, the stadiums are empty, its been a really weird football season. I really don't think its Scott or any of the coaches, i don't think it would matter who the coach is right now. Winning will or would help with some of this, but fans need to get back in the stands, and things need to hopefully get back to normal. JMO That will help

Things really need to get back to normal and fast. Everyone knows it been a tuff year, i can't even imagine being a player with all this crap going on. No fans in the stands, no parents in the stands. The kids cant go home whenever they want to see their families, there families cant come to Lincoln to hang out and see their kids(make it feel more like home). I really believe this is THE reason all the out of state kids are leaving or transferring. Nebraska doesnt feel like home to them, the stadiums are empty, its been a really weird football season. I really don't think its Scott or any of the coaches, i don't think it would matter who the coach is right now. Winning will or would help with some of this, but fans need to get back in the stands, and things need to hopefully get back to normal. JMO That will help
Winning will always help and that’s on Frost, who’s delivered a stellar 12-20 to date. But hey, I’m sure that light switch is just about to turn on.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back