• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Husker Kindness

At least on this board. The fans are mostly generous to guys who leave. Some of them we may say at the time we do not understand. Like Wandel Robinson. It is hard to contemplate starters leaving. In retrospect I think we now understand they why of the stars who left under Frost. MOST stars understand when they are being coached correctly and when they are not.
I think we are harder on guys who commit and then decommit then we are on guys who leave.

At least on this board. The fans are mostly generous to guys who leave. Some of them we may say at the time we do not understand. Like Wandel Robinson. It is hard to contemplate starters leaving. In retrospect I think we now understand they why of the stars who left under Frost. MOST stars understand when they are being coached correctly and when they are not.
I think we are harder on guys who commit and then decommit then we are on guys who leave.

I will confess that I am still a bit bitter about Ernest Hausmann. It looked like he could become a big part of our defense. Plus he grew up in Nebraska, which made it feel like a betrayal. But I certainly understand guys leaving for more playing time, and I do generally wish them well.

Last edited:
I will confess that I am still a bit bitter about Ernest Hausmann. It looked like he could become a big part of our defense. Plus he grew up in Nebraska, which made it feel like a betrayal. But I certainly understand guys leaving for more playing time, and I do generally wish them well.
Same... will always be bitter about that one. Harbaugh is a win at all cost guy. He stole EH from Nebraska before Rhule had a chance to form his team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back