• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tracking the Remaining Targets (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller is not coming here....way to late to the party and Campbell just committed to OU as I suspected he would.....never had a Husker offer....

Miller is not coming here....way to late to the party and Campbell just committed to OU as I suspected he would.....never had a Husker offer....

Strange time for OU to be hemorrhaging staff. I don't think I would lose any of their recruits' numbers.

I'll be shocked if he ends up there....with two 4-star commits already committed to them that just makes no sense at all.....I could see him recommitting to Florida again.....but not Tennessee....

Both Bussey and Jones leave us shocked.

Okay, it looks like 24 on the list. HM, RR, ***; you seem to be in the know more than others. How many can we take and who are the most likely to end up at Nebraska?
TIA

Okay, it looks like 24 on the list. HM, RR, ***; you seem to be in the know more than others. How many can we take and who are the most likely to end up at Nebraska?
TIA

Most likely? Barnett, Sykes, Talan, Alston, Garbutt

We have room for at least five more, depending on atrophy after Spring ball.

Last edited:

LB Jordan Griffin will be taking an official visit to South Florida this weekend.

If he flips from Wisconsin, it looks like his home state team South Florida would have the inside track.

Rivals also has him now showing some interest in Oregon St. I can't seem him following Coach Anderson there, but stranger things have happened.

I'm not seeing any interest in the Huskers.

Jordan Griffin @HawkStar40 · 7m7 minutes ago

USF official visit this weekend
1f402.png
1f402.png
1f4af.png
#TurnUp

WR target, and longtime UCF commit Cameron Stewart, will be taking his OV to UCF this weekend and then expects to host Nebraska for an in-home visit.

He visited Nebraska in November (Minnesota game weekend).

Bryan Munson ‏@BigRedBryan <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 13h13 hours ago</small>
Lithonia (Ga.) Shiloh WR Cameron Stewart will take an OV to UCF this weekend and host #Nebraska for in-home soon. ($) http://nebraska.scout.com/story/1502258-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back