• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Touted ’14 QB verbals to Utah… then flips to K-State a day later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Wow....and we are worried about Hall...;)

Wonder why this was not discussed before the decision was made?

Via Twitter Friday, Houston high school quarterback Andrew Sharp announced that he had verbally committed to play his football at Utah. The 2014 prospect chose the Utes over offers from, among others, Arizona State, Baylor, Kansas State and Mississippi State.

Less than a day later? Sharp flipped his commitment to Bill Snyder and Kansas State. Based on a post he wrote on his Facebook page, it appears his family in general and mom specifically played a role in the flip.

“So my parents liked both schools, but my mom really wanted me closer to home so she can see me. So she couldn’t really sleep last night and got emotional because my decision finally set in that I was going so far,â€￾ Sharp wrote on the social media site.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...ls-to-utah-then-flips-to-k-state-a-day-later/

Mom shouldn't be worried about the mileage from home, she should be worried about the mileage on Old Pappy Snyder. Snyder will be nearly 78 when this kid gets to campus.

Mom shouldn't be worried about the mileage from home, she should be worried about the mileage on Old Pappy Snyder. Snyder will be nearly 78 when this kid gets to campus.

That's starting to move into Joe Paterno territory.

He is 73 right now....and like p-ville said he is in great shape...a real health oriented guy....

Last edited:
Snyder is 73 now, so 78 would be quite a jump in a year.

I was running out the door as I typed earlier post. To be most accurate, Snyder will be almost 75 when the kid gets on campus. Odds are pretty good Snyder won't be around for the kid's senior year of college.

I was running out the door as I typed earlier post. To be most accurate, Snyder will be almost 75 when the kid gets on campus. Odds are pretty good Snyder won't be around for the kid's senior year of college.

Snyder lives up the road from my parents, he is rarely home, working hard on training his son to take over. That's what the plan is. We will see how well he recruits, I pay no attention to the cats, but this is what wildcat illustrated author says. Guess we will find out eventually. I will find out at the next fish fry.

He might be immortal.

Snyder lives up the road from my parents, he is rarely home, working hard on training his son to take over. That's what the plan is. We will see how well he recruits, I pay no attention to the cats, but this is what wildcat illustrated author says. Guess we will find out eventually. I will find out at the next fish fry.

Has that ever worked? Good luck Kitties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back