• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Toughest to Easiest Wins - Athlon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-All games are easier in Lincoln
-we know exactly what to prepare for
-they really have no clue what to prepare for (we'll only show a lot in Miami/BYU games)
-Corey Clement is no Melvin Gordon ... AGREE
-our rush defense will be great... AGREE
-their pass attack is garbage
-Mike Riley is no Bo Pelini
-we get them after an easy game (Illinois), so we should be really tough. whereas we get Minnesota after Wisconsin, so we'll be more vulnerable in that game.

1. Michigan State ... A B1G and NC contender
2. Miami ... Tough road game
3. BYU ... Home opener, are we who they say we are?
4. Minnesota ... Road game
5. Wisconsin ... Opponent who's owned us
6. Rutgers
7. Northwestern
8. Iowa
9. Purdue
10. Illinois
11. Southern Miss
12. So Alabama

I was looking at last years Miami game and B.Kaaya was 28-42-2-359. He's only a sophomore. That is scary.

Minnesota will be 5-1 ( losing only to TCU at home) and 2-0 in Big Ten when the Huskers play them in Minnesota. They will be well prepared and it will be a dogfight. Their coach deserves tons of credit for what he's done with that program.

Minnesota will be 5-1 ( losing only to TCU at home) and 2-0 in Big Ten when the Huskers play them in Minnesota. They will be well prepared and it will be a dogfight. Their coach deserves tons of credit for what he's done with that program.

We only need a 9 game winning streak against the Gophers to even up the series record between us. ;)

Miami, MSU, Wisconsin, and Minnesota, in the order that we play them, are the toughest.

BYU, Rutgers, and Iowa at next level.

Northwestern tops the last tier.

Why so many with Rutgers at 6? Bc it's after MSU?

Sparty
Wisky
Thugs
Minny
Mormons
Hawkettes
Cats
Knights
Boilers
Illini
S Bama
Eagles

Geez, I think BYU is gonna give NU massive trouble. How they have them so low is beyond me. Many think this could be one of their better teams in recent memory.

I say Mn loses to Nothwestern...and possibly PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back