• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top targets in the transfer portal?

And how about Myles’ IOL teammate. Like Myles, Drake is a 2 year starter, but Drake was on the Rimington and Outland watch list this year.

Background on what is driving Stanford players to the portal.

Last edited:

He is done. I will be surprised if he plays in the Sugar Bowl. He has been injured all year. Howard is better. But Bama will bang them both up probably.
Yea I don’t except him to play the remainder of the season and his eligibility is up. But if it wasn’t and he had a year left I would take him.

I know what that thread title say since I wrote it. The thread title was not the question. But thanks anyway. It’s all good.
Ackos was replying as most do: If it's a reply to a specific post hitting reply so it shows what your replying to. If you don't hit reply it's often a reply to the title or OP, or simply a general remark, not always related to the post right before.

I had to learn how to read a whole new way 15 years ago when my kids started texting me and we'd be talking about and responding to 5 different texts from the same person in the same conversation all at once.

It all drives me nuts but it's more their world now than mine.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back