• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top Huskers 2023 QB Prospect Reese Mooney Will Picks Vanderbilt

Interesting decision. The kid obviously takes his academics seriously. Hard to think of a willingness to play for a team rarely competitive, in a conference of elite athletes.

Wow, I thought we were the heavy favorite here. Maybe Mario's departure had something to do with this. Or maybe we just flat out lost a recruiting battle to Vandy.

So... Zane Flores for class of 2023 QB?

I’m sure it has something to do with the uneasiness of all these coaches possibly getting fired in 2022. Of course, Vandy’s coaches could get fired as well between now and then. So maybe, it is about academics in this decision.

Looks like he wants to play both football and baseball at the college level. I assume that played into his decision

Vandy has one of the top baseball programs in the country

Also his HS Coach is a former Vandy player

Vanderbilt is an an elite academic school too and I would assume that was a player also

Last edited:
Wow, I thought we were the heavy favorite here. Maybe Mario's departure had something to do with this. Or maybe we just flat out lost a recruiting battle to Vandy.

So... Zane Flores for class of 2023 QB?

See above

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back