• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 10 Best Fanbases

wcbsas

All Big 10
20 Year Member
1613322969036.png

Guess whoever comprised that list doesn't look at this board. Just kidding! We sometimes pi$$ and moan because we care. If that ever stops we'll never make a list like this again.

I agree most of us here loose our stuff because we do care and most have some type tie in to the State and program be it family, job, married into crazy, etc.

Somebody who likes the Cowboys, Penguins, Yankees, Celtics, Lakers, Packers, Steelers, Blackhawks, Cubs and the Huskers would be my guess

That is hilarious! I was curious what the source was as well, but, I think your answer prolly sums it up the best!!

Lakers fans?! Would they even show up if they couldn't have celebrity sightings?

Trash list. Granted, there's not even a source to it. Just someone who can make graphics. Possibly an 8 year old.

Lakers fans?! Would they even show up if they couldn't have celebrity sightings?

Trash list. Granted, there's not even a source to it. Just someone who can make graphics. Possibly an 8 year old.
After Kobe, and before LeBron, the Lakers were horrific for probably about 7 years or so. They had lean attendance even if a sellout was announced. They had some terrible teams. Awful. I loved it!!

They will be bad again soon. LeBron is old, 2 more years max. They’ve traded away the farm for this old ass team. Lucky for them, there isn’t another great team out there to really challenge them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back