• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Too Involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost like saying Einstein was a bit too involved in physics or Mozart should have been less involved in music.

Should Bo focus more on offense or leading the special teams?? :rolleyes:

If a big school comes calling???? What college job is better than Nebraska? Tradition...outstanding fan base...320+ sell outs...facilities second to none...Lincoln an outstanding place to raise a family...where is there a better job?

I could see Bo trying his hand in the NFL, but what coach has ever left one top ten program to coach at another some including Lou Holtz , Nick Saban, and Steve Spurier went to the NFL did but they quickly returned. Urban Meyer did it after a year off ( we'll see how that works out) but I can't remember anyone else making a lateral move.
Bo has made it into Big Time College Football and with a chance at his third straight 10 win season I'd say he doesn't have much to prove to anyone.He'll win Big Ten Titles and National Championships here at Nebraska.

I was very disappointed in Sip's article. Here he has the opportunity apparently to sit down with Bo and what does he talk about?? Football and the team, no he keeps picking at the scab of controversy the sports media (and some posters) seem determined to create about Bo..."Are you happy at NU?" "Are you looking for another job??" "Will you ever leave NU??" Give that stuff a rest and write about football and the team.

I'm happy the experiment of his being less involved in the defense is over, if it is. The only bad side to it is that the D is going to keep getting all the time outs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back