• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommy Armstrong not practicing full-go, had some recent "clean-up work" on his knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed that everyone is acting like TA is out for the year. From what has been officially announced its nothing major. Yes I know Bo has downplayed injuries
a few times in the past. But I do not see this holding him out of action for long. But I know from past at this time of year everything is "The Sky Is Falling"

RKIII is ready to rock if needed. He has the maturity and confidence to lead this team through some adversity based on what glimpses we've gotten of him. Regardless of TA, I feel a helluva lot more comfortable with him at #2 than Brion. Maybe not as comfortable as when Rex was our #2 QB. ;)

I don't believe he is out for the year! However, when he had surgery last November we were told it was a routine procedure to clean up a high school injury. Then, he has another procedure to clean it up more at the begining of fall camp. I'm not a doctor, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express, but I'm confused why doctors were unable to tell he needed another procedure at the beginning of summer???

I am amazed that everyone is acting like TA is out for the year. From what has been officially announced its nothing major. Yes I know Bo has downplayed injuries
a few times in the past. But I do not see this holding him out of action for long. But I know from past at this time of year everything is "The Sky Is Falling"

a few times in the past
. But I do not see this holding him out of action for long. But I know from past at this time of year everything is "The Sky Is Falling"

Understatement post of the year...:thumbsup:

RKIII is ready to rock if needed. He has the maturity and confidence to lead this team through some adversity based on what glimpses we've gotten of him. Regardless of TA, I feel a helluva lot more comfortable with him at #2 than Brion. Maybe not as comfortable as when Rex was our #2 QB. ;)

Me too since Brion is at N Iowa now. I wouldn't feel comfortable with his as our #2 either!! :Biggrin::taunt:

Why does the athletic staff wait till august to scope??? Make me wonder who is not doing their job?? I have seen way too much of this the past few years .

Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!! Makes me wonder if he did some damage this summer?

Why does the athletic staff wait till august to scope??? Make me wonder who is not doing their job?? I have seen way too much of this the past few years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back