• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommy Armstrong not practicing full-go, had some recent "clean-up work" on his knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an orthopedist, but is it possible that there was a wait/evaluation period between now and his previous surgery based on doctor's orders? The guy is our #2 QB, I doubt the coaches would have intentionally waited until fall camp for him to get re-scoped if they didn't have to.

Not an orthopedist, but is it possible that there was a wait/evaluation period between now and his previous surgery based on doctor's orders? The guy is our #2 QB, I doubt the coaches would have intentionally waited until fall camp for him to get re-scoped if they didn't have to.

I agree. Scheduling of the surgery is not likely a sign of incompetence with the medical folks. And if it is just a "clean-up" scope (may have a cartilage floater or two), that's a quick recovery. I've had several of those, and was immediately walking and in full mobility therapy the next morning.

Why does the athletic staff wait till august to scope??? Make me wonder who is not doing their job?? I have seen way too much of this the past few years .

Seriously? you are suprised that athletes get hurt and need surgerys? You base this "Who's not doing their job" off of an injury and surgery that you don't have any details of. Maybe it's Tommy Armstrongs body that didn't do it's job and heal exactly the way it was suppose to? None of us knows and trying to assign blame seems silly in my opinion. TA wouldn't be practicing at all if it were serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back