• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked (Tommie Armstrong) Texas 5A Division II Final Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Here is the TV information.....if you have Direct TV it will be on either Channel's 676 (FSSW), 677 (FSSW+) and 678 (FSH) from what I have been able to gather......if you have Dish or Cable you will have to figure it out on your own...sorry...for those in Texas teh cable information is at the link below.8PM CDT on Saturday 17 December at Jerry World......on Fox Sports Southwwest/Fox Sports Plus & FS Houston....there is also supposed to be a web stream of the game......webcast live on FoxSportsSouthwest.com

The wall-to-wall coverage spread over two weeks will feature live game telecasts or webcasts of all championship games, studio shows between games, and replays of past classic championships.<o:p</o Saturday, December 17<o:p</o<o:p8:00 p.m. 5A Division II – FS Southwest/FS Houston<o:p</o</o

Last edited:

I'll update this if I find out anything new.....and any update from y'all would be appreciated too....:)

Bump....

Direct TV now lists the game on Saturday Evening....on FOXSW (Channel 676).....8PM CDT.....

You can watch all the Texas championships on FoxSouthwest starting Friday with a triple header and then another Triple header on Saturday with Armstong and Stelle at 8 pm CST.

The team to watch is Friday Lake Travis going for 5th straight title in 4A and is the best team in the STATE. Friday at 8 PM, they will move up to top divison 5A next year.

At 4 pm you can watch Jonathan Gray the best RB in the country imo that is going to UT.

All 3A, 4A and 5A classes are at Jerry World.

In Austin and I imagine many places, AT&T UVerse will show the game on 4 or 5 of the Fox sports channels the way they are showing the championship games today and promoting the Cibolo-Steel game tomorrow night at 8pm.
If your cable/dish hookup has Foxsports network showing the Texas championship games today good chance they will have the game tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Uverse channel 1753, I just started watching and think he can flat out juke, has great pocket presence and downfield vision! I'm excited he's coming to Lincoln!

He threw his first INT of the year just before half and it put his team down 20-7. The ball was slightly underthrown and behind the receiver causing the ball to get tipped and picked off.

Kid throws a good ball...if he comes to Lincoln it will be fun to root for a qb again that can throw the forward pass effectively

His team will lose but not his fault. They couldn't stop the opposing running back, Trey Williams. Kid is a beast. Armstrong didn't get a lot of help this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back