• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Todd Peat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Erickson did an in-home today too....Bo gets the final in-home this evening in Tempe....

Dennis Erickson did an in-home today too....Bo gets the final in-home this evening in Tempe....

So Bo gets the final shot before Quiet Day tomorrow and the Dead Period until Wed. Recruiting will functionally be over after Bo's visit.

with Peat announcing on signing day at his old elementary school...I just don't have a good feeling about this. I guess I will be pleasantly surprised if he is "N".

Gawd, I hate these prima donna announcements at said school. Just announce when you have decided, whether it is us or someone else. And why would the kid go back to his elementary school. Perhaps this bodes well for the Huskers. Good luck Mr. Peat, would love to see you wearing the N.

I hope he is N, but with that said I hope he does what is best for him and his academic career too.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Gawd, I hate these prima donna announcements at said school. Just announce when you have decided, whether it is us or someone else. And why would the kid go back to his elementary school. Perhaps this bodes well for the Huskers. Good luck Mr. Peat, would love to see you wearing the N.

at least he is not going back to his daycare to announce.

originally posted by Husker North

ordinarily i agree with you, but after reading the article about peat and why he's doing it that way i don't mind it this time. he says he's from on old neighborhood and wants to do it there to show the kids that if they work hard they can become something too. decent motives if you ask me.

ordinarily i agree with you, but after reading the article about peat and why he's doing it that way i don't mind it this time. he says he's from on old neighborhood and wants to do it there to show the kids that if they work hard they can become something too. decent motives if you ask me.

Thanks Utah, didn't read up on the reasons behind his decision to announce at school. Just assumed (you know what that means) it was just an attention getting thing for the wrong reasons. Now lets pull the hat with the N on it :thumbsup::huskerflag:

I think he is "N".....the teaser from the front page of H.I.:

Friday night, four-star defensive tackle Todd Peat Jr. capped off a week of in-home visits from the head coaches of his final three college choices when Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini came to see him. What impressed Peat the most? The potential Nebraska and their head coach sees in him.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/

Aaron Green announced at his church.....I wouldn't read to much into that....if you read the entire article you'll see why he is doing it....there is no hidden reason in my opinion....just to show kids if you work hard you can achieve your goals....

Announcing at his Elementary School can't mean anything good for the Huskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back