• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Time to focus on Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedDave

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
I think it's time to lock all the the threads from the OSU game and move on. The majority of them have turned into hindsight nitpicking contests, or arguments where both sides agree in general but are arguing over the semantics. There's been plenty of unnecessary comments from both sides of the fence. We need to do the same thing that the team is hopefully doing. Forget about last Saturday and get ready for this Saturday. OSU is in the rear view mirror now and Minnesota is up next. We are better than this, football team and fan base included. There's still plenty left to play for and cheer for this season. Bring on Minnesota. GBR!
:Ironn:

Ain't like the belly aching is helping anything anyways, just a bunch of frustrated men crying in their Cheerios. :Speechless:

Bring on the Gophers.... The ONLY way to get that rotten taste out of our mouths is to gargle in gopher blood!!!! Vengeance is mine!!

We must study the past so as to not repeat it!
This is true, but I kind of consider the OSU result as an anomaly or an outlier that should be thrown out. Obviously time will tell whether or not is really was, but as *** says "look at the patterns". This game was such a complete opposite of what the team has played like and persevered through for the other 8 games. It was just the perfect storm of all negative football things that finally hit us in Columbus.

gopher.jpg

I think it's time to lock all the the threads from the OSU game and move on. The majority of them have turned into hindsight nitpicking contests, or arguments where both sides agree in general but are arguing over the semantics. There's been plenty of unnecessary comments from both sides of the fence. We need to do the same thing that the team is hopefully doing. Forget about last Saturday and get ready for this Saturday. OSU is in the rear view mirror now and Minnesota is up next. We are better than this, football team and fan base included. There's still plenty left to play for and cheer for this season. Bring on Minnesota. GBR!
:Ironn:
I moved on Sunday morning.There was a time not long ago that I couldn't.Learned to get over it as dwelling on it just made me miserable and upset the family.That is not to say I ain't pi$$ed,just over it.

And this is how that varmint is going to be a lookin' like after the game. Worn to the nub...GBR!
naked-mole-rats.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back