• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ticket Thread

I'd looked at taking my son to a game in Lincoln a few times the last few years and the tickets were cheap. Even so, I passed because there wasn't much confidence that I'd be enjoying the trip overall, especially last year. This year the prices are up and I've already got a trip bought and paid (too much) for. I'm pretty damned sure I'll enjoy it.
Which game? Home schedule is a bit lackluster. I’m looking forward to NU protecting the home field again. Need to win all the home games this year.

Last edited:

Bottom line: Forget politics; a successful Husker team is how we make America great again! :Lol:

All joking aside, while the economy of the State of Nebraska is not singularly dependent on the football team, the financial impact of a successful team is clearly widespread, and not just for Nebraska!

I'm planning to attend my first Nebraska game in Lincoln. Been looking at tickets for the Colorado game on Seat Geek, a few of the tickets say obstructed view. Are there seats that should be avoided?

Which game? Home schedule is a bit lackluster. I’m looking forward to NU protecting the home field again. Need to win all the home games this year.

Minnesota.

I had to pick a game that worked with our schedules more than anything and Minny fit the bill. It'll be my youngest's first NU game and he's already psyched about it.

Can't wait.

Minnesota.

I had to pick a game that worked with our schedules more than anything and Minny fit the bill. It'll be my youngest's first NU game and he's already psyched about it.

Can't wait.
I’m sure you’ll have a great time. I went to the Minny gamy in 2016. Eeked out a win.

I'm planning to attend my first Nebraska game in Lincoln. Been looking at tickets for the Colorado game on Seat Geek, a few of the tickets say obstructed view. Are there seats that should be avoided?

Not sure, except that a few pillars are in the way if you sit under one of the balconys so you kind of have to do the 'lean left, lean right' to see everything. Also if you are way up under the balcony you might lose the ball on a punt because it goes to high. Worse case, get a ticket inside and if you don't like your seats go stand down on the side behind the players. If you find 600 level tickets, take them, might be a little closer to God but the view is awesome.

Minnesota.

Can't wait.
Nice! Hope you can make the tailgate!

Not sure, except that a few pillars are in the way if you sit under one of the balconys so you kind of have to do the 'lean left, lean right' to see everything. Also if you are way up under the balcony you might lose the ball on a punt because it goes to high. Worse case, get a ticket inside and if you don't like your seats go stand down on the side behind the players. If you find 600 level tickets, take them, might be a little closer to God but the view is awesome.
Thank you for the info and advice!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back