• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Three Polynesian targets to keep an eye on

I can imagine a certain someone looking all crazy and excited to hear this:

AdmiredTheseAvians-size_restricted.gif

We have landed some great ones in the past. I am hopeful we can repeat this pipeline.

Getting these recruits on campus is the biggest step. Some will like what they see and commit. How many times have we heard a recruit say they were surprised how good their NU visit was and not at all what they had expected?

Getting these recruits on campus is the biggest step. Some will like what they see and commit. How many times have we heard a recruit say they were surprised how good their NU visit was and not at all what they had expected?
They all sound more the same over the phone. They all make huge promises.
Who delivers and what they're delivering is extremely important.

The Beavers and BYU have the edge right now for the Eagle Mountain (Utah) Cedar Valley standout who loved the culture in Provo as he’s LDS. But Oregon and Nebraska are also in there.”

The latest news is that Tuataga will be visiting both Oregon and Nebraska before the end of the month, so perhaps we will be getting some more clarity on his recruitment after that.

For now, Tuataga (6-foot-6, 240 pounds) is ranked No. 36 at a deep position group, No. 4 overall in Utah and No. 507 nationally going by the 247Sports composite rankings.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back