• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Three more official visitors for 21 January--Profiles on all three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard said he got the score, i don't know why he would lie.

I don't think he's lying, but I don't think he really knows what score he needs. He may have gotten the score on one test that he needed, but, according to what he said, he wasn't sure if his cumulative score was high enough. He was going on the word of one of his high school coaches. I hope I'm wrong, but I am not sure he has qualified yet.

I don't know....we know Trey is gone....so a need for another RB.....also doesn't mean we will offer both of those visiting....

Hey RR with two running backs coming in the next couple of weeks does this mean Heard isnt going to show up thanks always for your insights GBR

Last edited:
Perhaps....or he simply isn't speaking to HI etc. right now....lets wait and see next week....still has the Clearing House and UNL Admissions to go through....the Clearning House can often be bucco slow...

Maybe, but there is no confirmation that Heard achieved the score he needed. The silence regarding Heard is kind of deafening right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back