• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ThotDoc's Brain Droppings on the Iowa game

There will come a time, if this type of coaching and performance continues that Husker Nation will also fracture and cease to support as they do now.

Perhaps, but we are not there yet. There is more apathy among non-ticket-holders than those who make the financial investment every year.

Excellent last write-up, Doc. Just insane that all the glowing positives have to sit under such a gloomy headline, the hurting truth. It's crazy, but ya actually crossed my mind in 3rd Qtr before things went south (again). Was hoping we'd finish something like 28-9 and you could change slides and add a wildly, wonderful, whoopee, whopping alliterative title! Yeah, as Huskers, we'll be back. Thanks for the good read. :)

Excellent last write-up, Doc. Just insane that all the glowing positives have to sit under such a gloomy headline, the hurting truth. It's crazy, but ya actually crossed my mind in 3rd Qtr before things went south (again). Was hoping we'd finish something like 28-9 and you could change slides and add a wildly, wonderful, whoopee, whopping alliterative title! Yeah, as Huskers, we'll be back. Thanks for the good read. :)
I had already thought about a different title and am sorry I couldn't use it. I liked your effort however.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back