• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked This was completely my fault, but what now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well hey at least your not BillyCHusker. I mean comeon it could be a whole lot worse. Keep the name and get an avatar that says new and improved defense coming soon.

Well hey at least your not BillyCHusker. I mean comeon it could be a whole lot worse. Keep the name and get an avatar that says new and improved defense coming soon.

I hear you. Glad I didn't keep changing my name to keep up with the current coach. Billy C would have been a tough one.

(Plus Frank S is my real name)

thumbnail.aspx

What am I going to do with this handle and avatar now that Coach Carl has left for more Floridian pastures?

You're not the only one with this kind of dilemma...

Gator fan ready to change son's name after former coach accepts Ohio State job

Last month, Meyer took the head job at Ohio State after leaving Florida a year ago.
"I felt sick actually," Wiley said.
Many Gator fans shared that same feeling when they heard the news, but it’s a little more personal for Wiley and her family.

Her son's name says it all: Spurrier Urban Wiley, a name that honors two of the schools greatest football coaches.

"My husband and I got married in 1996, when Spurrier won the championships," she said, "and then we conceived in 2006 when Urban Meyer won the championship."
It was a seemingly perfect fit for these Florida fanatics, until now. So mom's ready for a change.
"I want to change his middle name," she said.

Wiley’s husband isn't on board with the change, and she said she won't officially change her son's name unless her husband agrees.
If he does, she's thinking Tim after Tim Tebow, the great Gator quarterback who is becoming a star in the NFL.

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...ormer-coach-accepts-Ohio-State-job?hpt=us_bn5

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back