• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This staff is lost in the sauce

HuskerNCorpus

Heisman
15 Year Member
As someone who believes HCs always get the shot to first clean house with their assistants, does it really matter? Does anyone honestly believe Scott Frost is a great HC? This program is an embarrassment! It certainly didn’t start with SF, but he is lost.

Last edited:

SF may have buyer’s remorse coming to Lincoln but unless he starts winning some games, he isn’t going anywhere else until we fire him. His future here and elsewhere depends on him figuring this out, He needs to hire some more experienced dudes.

If Iowa was good, they would have Illinois-ed us.

Last edited:
Weak mental mistakes and rolling over when things get rough. I knew there would be some bonehead play , mistake etc . number 5 should be made to walk home. That was the game pretty much.

Stupid holding penalities. Qb fumble this team plays half a game always

This team needs a phycologist more then anything it's betten the ears . They believe they will choke. And right on que they did. I've been optimistic to this point. I honestly don't know what they do.

Still choking around the goal line. Imagine Touch downs vs FG. We would have won.

Frost's offense doesn't work inside the 20.

Needs a goaline offense.

I may need to step away from Nebraska football. It's not good for my health.

I'm thinking Nebraska is snake bitten .

At a loss.

Last edited:
Then what's the answer? The team is outcoached at every turn and he makes terrible in game decisions.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back