• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Witcher

Got through just over half of it. The timeline jumping and at times bizarre writing made it too hard to get through the rest. I had really high hopes for this but it's just not great. Maybe I need to read the books first.

I imagine watching GOT without reading the books the first season or so was very difficult.

On a side note, they are coming out with the LotR the series soon. I cannot wait for it!

Got through just over half of it. The timeline jumping and at times bizarre writing made it too hard to get through the rest. I had really high hopes for this but it's just not great. Maybe I need to read the books first.

I imagine watching GOT without reading the books the first season or so was very difficult.

On a side note, they are coming out with the LotR the series soon. I cannot wait for it!

Yeah, GoT was super confusing at first. Helpful tip: after each episode read a recap of the episode somewhere. It helps put things together.

I liked it. Any high-end fantasy show will be compared to GoT for the next few years. It’s really not fair, but it is what it is. The Witcher was very complex in its first season, a lot of timeline jumps. The CGI was amazing and the acting was in point. I think they could have had a little better writing, but it really sets up for a good second season.
I think the writing got much better over the final few episodes.

Just hang in there, the last few episodes clear a lot of the fog.

Watched the first 3 episodes last night. Really hard to follow, but will probably watch more at some point.

Watched the 4th episode last night it is starting to make more sense. Not too bad a show.

Push yourself through, it really ties together and should set the tone for season 2. I cannot imagine it jumping around as much next season.

Just made it through the entire season. Ya, those 1st few episodes you really have to pay close attention. Agree...it summed it up on the last couple episodes. Looking forward to next season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back