• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The way too early whats our record going to be thread

7 wins. It's been so long since there's been a winning season. It's going to be awesome when the day comes that expectations for a season are exceeded.

Maybe the student has become the teacher and Kelly learned a thing or two from Frost on how to go out.

I would rather see him go out like Costanza. He would be an instant legend.

Remember Scott Frost's second year? He won 7 more games in his second year at UCF than his first, so everybody was extrapolating that to his second year at Nebraska. That didn't work out so well, did it. Just sayin', it's a little hazardous to extrapolate win totals from previous jobs.

Last year I was hoping for 6 wins and a bowl game. This year I'm kinda expecting it. The defense should be good enough to get us at least 6 wins. If we can just get the QB situation up and running (probably with a true freshman starting from game 1) like we all hope, then 6 wins should be the bare minimum. What I'm really looking for more that win totals is clear signs of progress.

I’m at 6 and 6

It’s a show me year

Year two under MR. His two other stops he's won at least four more games than year one. A lot of nice looking newcomers and seen improvements happening last year and now, what to expect this year?
I'm in at 8-4
Let's Get Ready To Rumble !!

QsJA8Fd.png

mZo7EX6.png

J0ZpWMf.png

205 days to go !

"205 bottles of beer on the wall, 205 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 204 bottles of beer on the wall" ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back