• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The Tailgate Northwestern - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

After spending $130 each for 4 tickets in the end zone, for tickets probably going for face value now, I can't afford 4 tickets to the Tailgate. Probably have to do ours in one of the parking lots. Do appreciate David putting this on though. Hope there are still a lot of Big Red Fans going to the game.

I will be attending Husker Salute in Lincoln. Wish I could be there. Sounds like a great time.

Columbus is 3 hours from Indianapolis so I made the trip last Saturday. Northwestern is about the same so a brother-in-law and I are making the trip. I expect to see a lot of red from the Chicago area alumni. Should be a good time....just hope the team is ready to play.

I'm going to the game but paying that much for a tailgate doesn't appeal to me...I'd rather spend $75 total for 4 people and have a great time...if anyone sees a big blue avalanche and 4 people in red tailgating feel free to stop on by for a drink!

I'll be there with a bunch of friends from Omaha. Not sure if they'll want to attend the tailgate, but I did throw that option out there.

Huskheart. Where is a good tailgating place. From what I am reading on the website, guess there are some lots on campus and a shuttle to take you to the game. Guess we will try and park there. Anyone else have a better suggestion. Doesn't sound like there are too many bars and resturants close by.

Huskheart. Where is a good tailgating place. From what I am reading on the website, guess there are some lots on campus and a shuttle to take you to the game. Guess we will try and park there. Anyone else have a better suggestion. Doesn't sound like there are too many bars and resturants close by.

Ive only been there once (Wisconsin game in 2010) and there are plenty of lots and, yes, there are shuttles all over the place

Last edited:
Yep. Got all of those. Thanks for posting. Leaving Omaha Friday morning. Stopping at Peace Tree brewery in Iowa and staying on South Michigan Street in Chicago. Hope to see some of you at the campus parking lots. GO BIG RED.

I'll be at the game, but have 5 friends along who are NOT Husker fans, so the tailgate is of no interest to them.

I will be at the game with a friend from Omaha, and a guy from South Africa. I hope to see loads of Red this Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back