• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The rich get richer and the poor get screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't worry. Congress will soon take care of it. All outcomes will be equal.

The poor will get rich while doing nothing and the rich will stay rich and the middle class will become poor while doing all the work.

Win 6 games and you get more practices not that difficult, maybe let them have full recruiting capabilities during that time instead?

probably a stupid question... But why does NCAA regulate team practices?

probably so the kids have time to go to class. I imagine that if there were no restraints the kids would be having 4-a-days 7 days a week

probably so the kids have time to go to class. I imagine that if there were no restraints the kids would be having 4-a-days 7 days a week

Dang, when would Bo have time to monitor message boards with a practice schedule like that?

Back in the day when there were only a handful of bowl games, and they actually were a reward for a well played season (i.e. a couple losses as opposed to just being .500), I would have said tough cookies to the have-nots. Now with 30+ bowl games (or seems like anyway) and the feeling that more of them are similar to rewards for participation, then why not let everybody have a couple weeks. The sub .500 teams need it more. :cool:

Win 6 games and you get more practices not that difficult, maybe let them have full recruiting capabilities during that time instead?

For the 2nd year in a row, Western Kentucky went 8-4 with no bowl invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back