• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"The Place" (YouTube Series)

SWVAHusker

Starter
20 Year Member
Jaz on Episode 2 of The Place (Original Thread Title)

I thought I posted about this a few minutes ago, but I must have done something wrong because the post disappeared into cyberspace.

Jaz is going to talk about her team's season on Episode 2 of The Place. It's a new show on the Huskers YouTube channel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the Heads-up @SWVAHusker (I deleted your first thread - as both showed up on the forum. ;))

Here is my search on the YouTube page. I guess Ep #2 will show up Thurs 5/5/22)

1651625010315.png

Thanks for deleting the other post!

Since Jaz isn't allowed to do NIL deals here in the US because of visa restrictions, she's selling t-shirts/hoodies via the same webside Sam Haiby's using.

Thanks for deleting the other post!

Since Jaz isn't allowed to do NIL deals here in the US because of visa restrictions, she's selling t-shirts/hoodies via the same webside Sam Haiby's using.

Thanks for the link :thumbsup: Here is Jaz's tweet (I'm ready for a work-out ;))

BTW here's a Tweet indicating International students might be eligible for NIL.
Instead of having to travel 'Down Under,' would bringing some Australian Soil to the US for them to step on qualify. :Lol:)

Thanks for the link :thumbsup: Here is Jaz's tweet (I'm ready for a work-out ;))

BTW here's a Tweet indicating International students might be eligible for NIL.
Instead of having to travel 'Down Under,' would bringing some Australian Soil to the US for them to step on qualify. :Lol:)

The only thing the NCAA has going for it right now is it's not responsible for the NIL/international student issue. ;) I wouldn't be surprised if an international student athlete sues the federal government over that in 2022-23.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back