• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The Pedia lawsuit settlement has been completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoLongPedia.gif

Even though the monies will never be recovered, the most important thing is that your reputation was salvaged. You can't put a price tag on that. Some of the things that were being said were unfair, malicious, and flat out untrue.

I think you will ultimately come out stronger than ever as a result of all of this. Congrats, David.

Well said. Agree completely.

If you want to turn Liquorpedia into a blog about my drinking exploits, I guarantee at least 15 people will visit it.

Too bad you had to endure this mess. Congratulations on your vindication and here's hoping some day you recover much more of what is owed to you, David!

Congratulations again on the victory! It's awfully professional of you to pay off one of their debts. I certainly hope that in the end you receive everything and more that you're owed for all of this.

Even though the monies will never be recovered, the most important thing is that your reputation was salvaged. You can't put a price tag on that. Some of the things that were being said were unfair, malicious, and flat out untrue.

I think you will ultimately come out stronger than ever as a result of all of this. Congrats, David.

Great points and well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back