• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The Official HuskerMax Through These Gates tour where are we now thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will post a map as we go. Right now I'm stuck in the Denver airport. Posted this in another thread.

Getting off to a rough start travel wise. Did not make my United airlines connecting flight in Denver from San Jose to Scottsbluff. Originally had a 35 minute lay over, flight was delayed by 20 minutes in San Jose. Landed at DIA at gate B81 and the connecting flight was on Concourse A63. I got there exactly at the departure time of 3:30 and the plane was already in the air.

Got rescheduled for 9:30 tonight. United was so kind they gave me a $10 meal voucher for my 6 hour delay which translates to $1.67 per hour. :wow:

The new Elway's restaurant is now open in the United terminal so I will check it out for dinner. Look's a little expensive. May have to use the voucher for the tip.

Still at DIA. Hope the morning flight is a go. Hasn't been assigned a gate yet. Used up my $10 food voucher at McDonalds.

Last edited:
Made it to Scottsbluff around 9 AM in time to follow Ryan around to a television interview and two radio interviews before our first Nebraska screening at the Midwest Theater for 359 Husker fans including Ogahusker and his lovely wife and daughter.

Here's the podcast for one of the radio interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back