• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The next ten days will be pivotal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love our WR group as well. Not only as receivers, but I doubt you'll find a better group of blocking WRs anywhere in the country.

Yes, yes, yes -- Total package - Perimeter warriors - and catch EVERYTHING!! They're part of the reason TM's completion percentage has seen a huge gain. I wouldn't trade our guys for USC's.

How about Fish coaching the Punt Return guys (when you think about it it is a lot like a receiver, Catch the ball and Then try for YAC)

I would like for Papuchis to take control of that unit again. Wasn't he in charge of those guys in 09-10?

Frost won't come to NU for anything short of the OC position.

The offense hit some road bumps during conference play, but hopefully it explodes this Saturday.

I would love to have Frost coaching Quarterbacks and being the co-OC at N. I think Beck is a creative genius, and I think adding Frost, with the concepts he's learned at Oregon would help solidify things. Frost said a couple years ago that he likes the Oregon offense a lot, but would like to introduce more power into it. I think he's right, and I think his vision, and Coach Becks vision would be close.

It might just be Taylor, but a big difference that I notice between Nebraska and Oregon is the the Oregon QBs tend to run the zone read so fluidly and efficiently. I don't see that from us, and I think Frost could help in that area.

Why do folks think Pelini wants to leave? He says he's happy here. NU is a destination, not a stepping stone. I'm sure the money will be there with results on the field. He ain't going anywhere IMHO.

Not all assistants want to be OC's or Head Coaches. If NU loses an assistant, there are other good ones out there that would be very happy to come to Lincoln.

If the Huskers can finish out the season strong, it should most definitely help recruiting. Players want to be coached by good coach's and win games/championships. Here's to hoping the Huskers win this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back