• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The deadliest dishes in the world

Bean

Grey Shirt
10 Year Member
http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...es-in-the-world/ss-BBTBgBt?ocid=ientp#image=1
Some dishes served around the world can be deadly — ranging from parasites or diseases in some animal flesh to certain chemicals in plants that are toxic to humans.
Some dishes are safe when prepared correctly but become deadly after a cooking error; while other foods are just flat-out risky to eat, no matter the preparation.

1. Akee and Saltfish - Jamaican
2. Baked Bullfrog - Nambia
3. Blood Clams - Info-Pacific
4. Cassava - Central/South America
5. Casu Marzu - Sardinia
6. Fesikh - Egyptian mullet
7. Fugu (Blowfish) Sashimi - Japan
8. Hákarl (shark) - Icelandic
9. Inky Cap Mushroom Soup
10. Larb (raw meat) - Laos
11. Monkey Brains (spongiform encephalopathies)
12. San-nakji (octopus tentacles) - Korean

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...es-in-the-world/ss-BBTBgBt?ocid=ientp#image=1
Some dishes served around the world can be deadly — ranging from parasites or diseases in some animal flesh to certain chemicals in plants that are toxic to humans.
Some dishes are safe when prepared correctly but become deadly after a cooking error; while other foods are just flat-out risky to eat, no matter the preparation.

1. Akee and Saltfish - Jamaican
2. Baked Bullfrog - Nambia
3. Blood Clams - Info-Pacific
4. Cassava - Central/South America
5. Casu Marzu - Sardinia
6. Fesikh - Egyptian mullet
7. Fugu (Blowfish) Sashimi - Japan
8. Hákarl (shark) - Icelandic
9. Inky Cap Mushroom Soup
10. Larb (raw meat) - Laos
11. Monkey Brains (spongiform encephalopathies)
12. San-nakji (octopus tentacles) - Korean

After looking over the list i think i am safe as none have ever shown up in a recipe of interest. Especially the Monkey Brains.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back