• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Black Jerseys

I dont think we're going to lose to Indiana

I don't think they are going to get blown out by OSU either but one or both could happen with this team. I also don't believe that any one except NU fans would even know that the alternate is being worn due to a defensive performance the previous week. Not to mention that SF has pretty much ruled that out as a reason for this year.

C

I don't think they are going to get blown out by OSU either but one or both could happen with this team. I also don't believe that any one except NU fans would even know that the alternate is being worn due to a defensive performance the previous week. Not to mention that SF has pretty much ruled that out as a reason for this year.

C
These are also the same fans that believe white on white is a guaranteed loss every time.

These are also the same fans that believe white on white is a guaranteed loss every time.

C

The first and only time they are worn this year, it will simply be as an alternate uniform. Moving into next year and beyond, the decision to wear them COULD be determined by performance, but nothing is for certain yet.

Look for them to be worn this year against either Wisconsin or Iowa. I'm leaning towards Iowa off a tip.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back