• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

That Raiola Kid Throws a Nice Ball

What I noticed most is he delivers the right type of throw depending on the situation. He has a great touch with the ball and can lay one over the top or drill one through a tight window. That’s a talent that few have at his early age. Pretty remarkable.

We will see under true pressure. Welcome to the BIG kid
Hmm. While I don't disagree with the pressure statement, I've been saying for months it's "generational talent" and people can't ignore it, and down play it, he's done it to himself essentially.

But please for the love of God tell me you recognize the fact he has more God given talent than any other qb we have had in regards to it translating to a professional career

Its not even close, im not sure who we would compare him to. And he is just begining his freshman yr. Praying to god to keep him healthy.
Lee could make most the throws, but even then, it had to be a clear and open passing lane. But he can't make all the throws clear passing lanes or not, let alone pocket presence and on the move throws.
DR is the best

Arguably the best arm on a QB we have had at Nebraska in all areas, velocity, mechanics, strength, touch.
Got me thinking. Who is the last Husker QB we could call a passer with touch? Joe Ganz maybe?

Hmm. While I don't disagree with the pressure statement, I've been saying for months it's "generational talent" and people can't ignore it, and down play it, he's done it to himself essentially.

But please for the love of God tell me you recognize the fact he has more God given talent than any other qb we have had in regards to it translating to a professional career

We shall see. I hope he far exceeds all expectations.

That 57 second clip has really sparked a conversation. Imagine if the whole radio segment was posted.

Certainly on the spring game field.
Well yeah, that has been his only opportunity. I feel like most non-believers or "show me" types on the board will see by end of year. I do agree that things will be different with pressures and defenses schemed against him when live bullets start flying, but I feel pretty good about him leading this team at the QB spot.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back