• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

THAT is how it’s supposed to look

Not to throw cold water on the win or your post because it was a good win for sure but it was still a win against Purdue.

I'll take the win and I hope the team can built off this. It will be a shame if next weeks game is cancelled because I'd like to see this team follow-up with another win.

Not to throw cold water on the win or your post because it was a good win for sure but it was still a win against Purdue.

I'll take the win and I hope the team can built off this. It will be a shame if next weeks game is cancelled because I'd like to see this team follow-up with another win.

A comfortable win over Purdue is 10000% better than a blowout loss to Illinois.

Purdue beat Iowa first game of the season... They have quality skill guys. I'll take it.

If we can play and beat a largely checked out Minnesota team and get a W in the matchup....4-4 looks like what many had predicted with a chance for 5.

i like the reaction to the Illinois loss. There has been a very positive correction in the trajectory since then...a bounce-back from flatline.

Iowa game came up short. Cam Taylor-Britt dropping the PR was just gut-wrenching. They came out hot today and #5 (secondary as a whole) had some big-time plays to seal this.

Agree with the OP.

A win is always what you want to come away with regardless of the opponent.

And at this point and time (especially in Frost’s tenure), each “W” is much needed and greatly appreciated!

Absolutely will take the win but I wouldn't say that's what it's supposed to look like. Far too many penalties and we nearly let Purdue back in the game late. The first 5 minutes or so reminded me of the good old days, the last 10 reminded me that there's still a lot of work to do.

We got boat raced by Illinois, we can’t afford to be picky

Absolutely will take the win but I wouldn't say that's what it's supposed to look like. Far too many penalties and we nearly let Purdue back in the game late. The first 5 minutes or so reminded me of the good old days, the last 10 reminded me that there's still a lot of work to do.
Still work to do for sure, but it's pretty clear we've improved. Hopefully we can keep it up

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back