• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Thank you!

Merkules79

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
Just received a note that my membership & posting priveleges expired and I needed to pony up! :) I don't post too often but wanted to take the opportunity to thank David for your generosity this past year - COVID 19 dealt many with a $#!t sandwich, and providing an outlet such as this to get away form reality for a bit was surely a great distraction. It reminded me, and I'm sure many benefited from the free membership you generously provided this past year!

Last edited:

Just received a note that my membership & posting priveleges expired and I needed to pony up! :) I don't post too often but wanted to take the opportunity to thank David for your generosity this past year - COVID 19 dealt many with a $#!t sandwich, and providing an outlet such as this to get away form reality for a bit was surely a great distraction. It reminded me, and I'm sure many benefited from the free membership you generously provided this past year!
Kissing David's ass won't get him to extend your free membership :Lol:

Hell of an effort tho!

:p Tough crowd, you guys bitch and moan with lurkers or free memberships. Let's see here, dismissing $20 for potentially 400 members is pretty cool, and a big chunk of change.
Tough crowd?
Head over to hot topics,

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back