• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Thad Randle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
I have been critical of him for the last couple of seasons but he came to play today and caused a lot of problems for the Ga OL. Nice game #53.:cool:

I heard he was as healthy as he's been in a long time. Definitely made a difference.

We should get a HuskerMax collection going for his eminent knee surgeries.

I sure hope he can walk and spend quality time with his family when he is in his 40's and 50's. His knees have taken a beating over the years.

Last edited:

I sure hope he can walk and spend quality time with his family when he is in his 40's and 50's. His knees have taken a beating over the years.

He will definitely have knee problems when he is in his 40s. I've spoken with a few pro players that have trouble helping their kids learn to ride bikes. But that's life.

I have been critical of him for the last couple of seasons but he came to play today and caused a lot of problems for the Ga OL. Nice game #53.:cool:

I agree; I even dogged him a little early in this game; so owe him a virtual apology. Great game today TR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back