• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas @ Nebraska - Game #2 * 3-28-15 - Hawks Field - 2:05 p.m.

The game today was really fun to watch and follow on HM and a Texas fan forum all at the same time. Interesting reading their take on the game.

What time does game 3 start?

I hope they were respectful of the Husker team. Played lights out when they had to! whew! :)

I hope they were respectful of the Husker team. Played lights out when they had to! whew! :)

They actually were. Kind got after their own team more than anything for not being able to hit the ball. I think their fans under estimated the talent of the Husker pitchers. They won't tomorrow.

That was amazing! I would like to lobby for 2 wins for the game since it went so long and the ump made a horrendous call! Go Big Ted!

I was driving around the Texas Hill Country with the top down today .... 84° and not a cloud in the sky .... AND ... I listened to the Huskers win on the car radio! :)

So, I DVR'd the game only to get to the 12th inning and the damn DVR cut out..... AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :mad: But, I see we WON THE DAMN GAME THOUGH........ :clap::woohoo::dancer: 15 Innings..... WOW!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!

I didn't think we would win this series let alone have a shot at a sweep. I am very impressed by the Huskers.

I didn't think we would win this series let alone have a shot at a sweep. I am very impressed by the Huskers.

I am too. Earlier(a couple of weeks ago), I said that I thought that this group could win at least 45 games, and maybe even be able to host a Regional. I still feel good about that, and after today, I feel a lot better about it...... Too bad I didn't get to watch the whole game(damn dvr) but, man, these guys are GOOD.......

Last edited:

So, I DVR'd the game only to get to the 12th inning and the damn DVR cut out..... AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :mad: But, I see we WON THE DAMN GAME THOUGH........ :clap::woohoo::dancer: 15 Innings..... WOW!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!

I forgot the time, but it is to be reshown on Tuesday afternoon. 3:00 cntrl, I think. Check it out

I extended it, but I forgot to extend it long enough, so the last 3 innings was listed under the gymnastic
championship. I screwed up and erased it! :eek: I'll pick up what I lost on Tuesday.

Go dvr it, now! :)

That was amazing! I would like to lobby for 2 wins for the game since it went so long and the ump made a horrendous call! Go Big Ted!

No kidding, I was ready to pull what little hair I have left out after that botched call, what a game. That was some good baseball right there. GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back