• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas @ Baylor

I believe that Baylor just blew the game as they fumbled on their own 43 with about 2:30 minutes left in the game.... DAMMIT MAN!

23 - 17 horns. 1:24 to go and Baylor will have to go 96 yards to win the game.....

Huge run up the middle to the Baylor 42.
Then, intentional grounding next play. 2nd down and 26 with 1:02 reamining

Another big Baylor run to get to 3rd and 2. Now 4th and 3 clock ticking.... :33 seconds .

1st and 10 at the horns 46.

Dumb trick play. Tried a double pass and the guy just stood there and got tackled. :10 left

Texas just became "Bowl Eligible" at 5 - 7. :wow: Keep in mind that they have beaten both OU and BU this year. :eek:

Here's another game that was pizzed down the drain because of turnovers. Baylor could have very easy won that game minus turnovers, even with a 4th string QB. It's simply illustrates how turnovers simply suck the blood out of even good teams.

We really need to get that fixed for 2016.

BTW that was one of those game I wanted them both to lose which of course wasn't possible...... :mad:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back