• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Terrell Newby visiting UCLA: Update: Troll Fraud Post on LJS Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC just reported that the post about Newby was a fraud..........so that's good news.......apologize to raise any blood pressures.......I saw Newby play twice on TV & he's unbelievable....runs inside, outside, catches well, cuts on a dime doesn't lose any speed when he does, a track man, runs away from people when gets clear........& the thing is his team didn't throw much, didn't have 3-4 split receivers & he's putting up gaudy numbers against 8-9 man defensive lines, cali teams with a lot of d1 talent on defense......didn't wanna lose him....sorry....

Yeah he has done it before with Bando and the Ohio State visit...

It looks like a troll post. Someone created a profile with his name, copy and pasted his picture and posted that. All his legit posts have the twitter logo on them, that one doesnt.

Honestly, wouldnt mind seeing this locked up as things like this turn into a brush fire real fast.

Yup this guy has done it before as I said it above....

No you did nothing wrong...:)

If nothing more we all had some fun...I think...:) :) :)

I'm going to change your thread title....

BC just reported that the post about Newby was a fraud..........so that's good news.......apologize to raise any blood pressures.......I saw Newby play twice on TV & he's unbelievable....runs inside, outside, catches well, cuts on a dime doesn't lose any speed when he does, a track man, runs away from people when gets clear........& the thing is his team didn't throw much, didn't have 3-4 split receivers & he's putting up gaudy numbers against 8-9 man defensive lines, cali teams with a lot of d1 talent on defense......didn't wanna lose him....sorry....

Trolls are ugly and nasty

trolls-en.jpg

Yup this guy has done it before as I said it above....

No you did nothing wrong...:)

If nothing more we all had some fun...I think...:) :) :)

I'm going to change your thread title....

Yes, yes. That was..........................fun. :banghead:

#Huskers commit news: Suttles is visiting Tennessee, Carter is going to check out LSU after all and Mizzou pushing on DT Collins
— Brandon Cavanaugh (@eightlaces) January 30, 2013

What's this? Not sure if it was posted or not, but I just saw it.:cry::banghead:

Its complete BS....see my thread on Brandon Cavanaugh....the guy is total tool....he is also spreading misinformation...

#Huskers commit news: Suttles is visiting Tennessee, Carter is going to check out LSU after all and Mizzou pushing on DT Collins
— Brandon Cavanaugh (@eightlaces) January 30, 2013

What's this? Not sure if it was posted or not, but I just saw it.:cry::banghead:

Last edited:

Its complete BS....see my thread on Brandon Cavanaugh....the guy is total tool....he is also spreading misinformation...
....Hey everything you read on the internet is true.........have you seen the commercial, state farm I think, where the nice looking lady says that......then the klutsy looking guy she met on the internet, who is supposed to be a french model, walks up & mumbles bonjour.....

Ok, I'm back... just had to take my heart medication ;) Can 2-6-13 get here any quicker please... GBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back