• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Terrell Newby visiting UCLA: Update: Troll Fraud Post on LJS Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurbankHusker

Recruit
2 Year Member
Brian Christopherson on LJS just reporting that Newby is visiting UCLA tomorrow.......hopefully it means nothing....

Last edited by a moderator:

Would signing day just get here already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This visiting thing needs to be over and done. :banghead:

don't know.....it's in the blog on LJS, they call it the LITR BOX.....didn't know it I could cut n paste that.....no more explanation there but it is a post from BC.....

Agree RR. Went out and checked it and it only shows up in the box. BC's Twitter feed is Newby free. Again I say I wish NSD would get here so this type of thing can go away

It looks like a troll post. Someone created a profile with his name, copy and pasted his picture and posted that. All his legit posts have the twitter logo on them, that one doesnt.

Honestly, wouldnt mind seeing this locked up as things like this turn into a brush fire real fast.

Last edited:

hopefully it is a troll......I apologize if it is.......but it does have his picture.......& no, check out Rosenthal's posts, some have the logo & some don't............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back