• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Terrell Newby upgraded on Rivals to #67 on Rivals 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope NU's coaches are in his livingroom this week!

Tonight they were. I dont have the time, energy, or desire to go to the main board at a time like this, but I can tell you from what I have read, the in home with Terrell went very very well. And Bo asked to be his last in-home visit, and Mr. Newby has obliged as of this point. He still has others visiting, and he may still take a couple other officials. A couple things to appreciate, Coach Brown was on the recruiting trip, Terrell was not influenced by the loss to Whisky. And he also has absolutely no problem according to him with Taylor committing to us. He even admitted they are different styles of backs. I put him up there with Beau Sandland. Nothing is guaranteed, but man, you gotta like our chances.

Last edited:
:) He and Taylor would make quite a pair....

Thanks my good friend....

Tonight they were. I dont have the time, energy, or desire to go to the main board at a time like this, but I can tell you from what I have read, the in home with Terrell went very very well. And Bo asked to be his last in-home visit, and Mr. Newby has obliged as of this point. He still has others visiting, and he may still take a couple other officials. A couple things to appreciate, Coach Brown was on the recruiting trip, Terrell was not influenced by the loss to Whisky. And he also has absolutely no problem according to him with Taylor committing to us. He even admitted they are different styles of backs. I put him up there with Beau Sandland. Nothing is guaranteed, but man, you gotta like our chances.

It almost sounds like you were there. :) Thanks for the insight.

They are all RBs.....all kidding aside....on paper they would be considered better....but Abdullah was a 3-star coming out of high school....very underrated it now appears....so until we see them on the field who knows.....but coming out of high school Newby and Taylor would be considered better prospects....and neither will have academic/testing issues like Braylon did...............

How does Taylor and Newby compare with Abdullah and Heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back