• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tennessee coaching search - Hold my beer

I would argue that even Pedy's search was better than this. The coach interviewed will be number 7 or 8.

Plus, TO wasn't interfering the way some seem to think that Fulmer is.

Last edited:
I hope they do a 30 for 30 on this. Might be the only thing that will get me to watch. Good primer on how to not do a coaching search. I have no polite words left to describe this. I feel sorry for the fans who have to watch this and explain it to friends who are not TN fans. What a mess.:wow:

I'm spending much more time now watching this than our own situation. What a blessing Bill Moos is.

ESPN 30 for 30 "Rocky Bottom"

"Currie, previously the athletic director at Kansas State, had been on the job at Tennessee since April 1.

Sources told ESPN that former Hall of Fame coach Phillip Fulmer, now serving as a special adviser to university president Joe DiPietro, will take a more active role in helping the Vols land a coach. The new coach will be Tennessee's fifth head coach in the past 11 years."
Can he name himself?

B9F2C282-F179-4939-8B21-1BC2210866EC.jpeg
7F6DAC25-4A6C-4BB4-B770-D3D21175966C.jpeg
I still think Urban Meyer and the Papa Johns guy should take the ancestory.com DNA test.

SO Fulmer has been sabotaging the process. Nice. True TN man. That’s what they have wanted all along

After Tennessee fans vandalized my father's car at the 98 Orange Bowl, I cant say that I feel bad for them. Most of the vols that we sat by were complete jerks as well. May they wallow in misery for eternity.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back