• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Team Captains Announced

It's just that team leadership is better when it comes from within. Callahan, and I think, BP selected captains.

Very important distinction.

I hope Tanner will be an excellent choice. Somewhat surprisingly for me .... no snaps

I view that as a positive sign on our QB (voted captain), as a new guy on the block comes in and is readily accepted, liked, and respected well enough to be voted by peers to be a captain. Makes me believe Lee has great leadership qualities that his peers are willing to bet that he will translate that when he does step on the live turf.

It's about leadership plain and simple which it appears he has the respect of his peers for. Nothing more and nothing less

True. But TA was not a captain. Why? I thought leadership guy. Every week, TA appeared on press conferences

Last edited:

I view that as a positive sign on our QB (voted captain), as a new guy on the block comes in and is readily accepted, liked, and respected well enough to be voted by peers to be a captain. Makes me believe Lee has great leadership qualities that his peers are willing to bet that he will translate that when he does step on the live turf.
I imagine he gained some respect on the scout team. If he beat the #1s for a full season of practice it would certainly earn some respect.

I imagine he gained some respect on the scout team. If he beat the #1s for a full season of practice it would certainly earn some respect.

No doubt that propelled some respect, as well as being at meetings workouts class etc, all without off campus exploits.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back