• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Travis Vokolek transfers to Nebraska from Rutgers (Dad is from Lincoln and currently Coach at N. Iowa)

Maybe someone in the TE room is leaving the program or maybe changing positions. Who knows? Gotta trust the coaching staff on this one.

His dad played at Kearney and coached with Coaches Verduzco and Chins at Northern Iowa. Plus he’s huge - 6’6” 240

Last edited:

So after sitting out he will be a Junior along with Allen and Rafdal while Stoll is a Senior.
My thoughts right now are that he appears to be a different body type than Allen/Rafdal, closer to Stoll.
He is listed at 250lbs, which is about the same as Allen & Rafdal, but he looks stockier to me.

I don't have any information on this, just trying out a thought: If Nebraska continues to not have taller receivers (except for the walk-ons) maybe having an additional TE or two makes is possible for Legrone and Allen to play wide with Stoll or wide-outs inside.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back