• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often did Brady throw the ball to Gronk in their heyday? How much is Garopollo throwing to Kittle on avg per game? I bet its more than 5-7 times per game fellas and those teams have RB's, and other WR's too. Bottom line is that IF Fidone is a force on your offense and a guy that other defenses are finding hard to cover/match up against, you definitely get him the ball more. Heck, look at how much Iowa threw it to their TE's when they had great athletes there. That was practically their PASSING production.

Last edited:

How often did Brady throw the ball to Gronk in their heyday? How much is Garopollo throwing to Kittle on avg per game? I bet its more than 5-7 times per game fellas and those teams have RB's, and other WR's too. Bottom line is that IF Fidone is a force on your offense and a guy that other defenses are finding hard to cover/match up against, you definitely get him the ball more. Heck, look at how much Iowa threw it to their TE's when they had great athletes there. That was practically their PASSING production.
Easy enough to answer. Gronk's most productive season as a pat was 2011-2012 season. In that season he had 90 catches and played in 16 games. That is an average of 5.625 catches per game in his next best season. 2014 15 games 82 catches 5.47 per. Every other season he was below 5 catches per game.
QHP6H.jpg

Last edited:
2018 Tj Hockenson from Iowa won the John Mackey award for the nation’s top tight end. He caught the ball 46 times for 717 yards and 6 touchdowns, that’s an average of 3.83 catches a game over 12 games. His teammate Noah Fant caught the ball 39 times for 513 yards and 7 touchdowns, that’s an average 3.25 catches a game. The best 2 tight ends in College Football that season combined for an average of 7 catches a game.

2018 Tj Hockenson from Iowa won the John Mackey award for the nation’s top tight end. He caught the ball 46 times for 717 yards and 6 touchdowns, that’s an average of 3.83 catches a game over 12 games. His teammate Noah Fant caught the ball 39 times for 513 yards and 7 touchdowns, that’s an average 3.25 catches a game. The best 2 tight ends in College Football that season combined for an average of 7 catches a game.
We are a good tag team. I got the NFL stats you got the college. :Cheers::MaxRules:

This is a thread on Fidone. Take the other conversations to another thread

Thank you

RR

Last edited:
He’s still brings up Iowa even though they’re supposedly not in his top 4. He also brings up Notre Dame who already has the Espn #1 TE commited to them.

Notre Dame in his Top 4

Highly doubt he makes any OVs. Can not see the NCAA allowing those. Will commit in September if unable to? Have to like our chances

Iowas recent problems in the news doesnt help Iowa chances either. And ND playing an ACC schedule kinda changes their appearance from a midwest team to an east coast flavor, which doesnt hurt our chances

Iowas recent problems in the news doesnt help Iowa chances either. And ND playing an ACC schedule kinda changes their appearance from a midwest team to an east coast flavor, which doesnt hurt our chances

Iowa is not in his final four and frankly Notre Dame will not be hurt by playing in the ACC for one very strange pandemic season

I still think he ends up in Lincoln but its not a lock however if no visits are allowed that only helps Nebraska

Iowa is not in his final four and frankly Notre Dame will not be hurt by playing in the ACC for one very strange pandemic season

I still think he ends up in Lincoln but its not a lock however if no visits are allowed that only helps Nebraska
Much needed encouraging news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back