• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Taylor or Suh?

Which Jersey Should I Go With?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redarmy

Starter
5 Year Member
I have been wearing a #7 crouch jersey since 2000. Amazingly it is still in pretty good shape. I only wear it on game days and I only dry clean. Having said that, I order pro jersey's with my company every year when we put in an order to get really cheap authentic jerseys. The website we have used did not carry NU jerseys. We switched to a new website that does. they have Martinez #3 and Suh #93. I am torn. I have had the hardest time making up my mind. I thought I would get some help from some of my fellow husker brethren.

which should I go with? Poll closes tomorrow at 4pm.

Last edited:

I have been wearing a #7 crouch jersey since 2000. Amazingly it is still in pretty good shape. I only wear it on game days and I only dry clean. Having said that, I order pro jersey's with my company every year when we put in an order to get really cheap authentic jerseys. The website we have used did not carry NU jerseys. We switched to a new website that does. they have Martinez #3 and Suh #93. I am torn. I have had the hardest time making up my mind. I thought I would get some help from some of my fellow husker brethren.

which should I go with? Poll closes tomorrow at 4pm.

Seriously?

If the jerseys are numbers only - the #3 could be both TM and Stafford (pretty awesome) - but the #93 is of course Suh but also one of my alltime favs, Jared Tomich (again, pretty awesome). However, if the names are on the back, you gotta go SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Can you fill out a Suh jersey? For me, it would be no question with the Suh jersey but I'm in the XXL category. Little, skinny guys don't look right in the 93 jerseys.

One thing should be noted as it looks like the 93 is far and away the favorite here - Taylor will finish his career (barring injury) as THE most prolific offensive player in the history of our great program.

Can you fill out a Suh jersey? For me, it would be no question with the Suh jersey but I'm in the XXL category. Little, skinny guys don't look right in the 93 jerseys.

That's kinda what I was thinking, are you more Suh sized or Martinez sized? Like the Doc said a 93 jersey looks a little odd on a smaller frame.
I'm going to make the assumption that you are probably a bit more on the 'heroic' ;) size and vote for 93.

Last edited:

alas, I am too old to be wearing another man's name and number on my back, so I'll have to defer on this one.

However, if someone can point me in the direction of a 1/4 zip Husker Hoodie, that would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back