• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TA's Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooooooooooooo TA's been injured for a month? hummmmmmmm

No. He got hurt in the game. Ameer has been hurt for a month, and it's not been a secret. It just gets lost with all the stupid "Bo Should Go" threads.

Just another in the unending wave of excuses...

I'm not leading the charge to keep Bo but do you really believe TA's has not playing injured? Just saying IF he's been hurt for a month it could really be affecting the kids play............

Last edited:
No. He got hurt in the game. Ameer has been hurt for a month, and it's not been a secret. It just gets lost with all the stupid "Bo Should Go" threads.

I thought in the pressor Bo said TA has been playing hurt for about a month?

I just checked the presser and Bo did say "Tommy has been playing on a gimpy ankle"... which means he hurt it again yesterday. Not sure how long he's been playing that way???????

I'm not leading the charge to keep Bo but do you really believe TA's has not playing injured? Just saying IF he's been hurt for a month it could really be affecting the kids play............

If he's injured he shouldn't be playing...perhaps that is why RK3 has outperformed him...but it is no excuse. All teams face injuries and players often play hurt...this is nothing unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back