• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tanner Lee is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wasn't excited when we offered this kid due to his stats. But I agree with others on here about the depth part of the argument. Also, gonna place some trust in DL and MR here, if they like what they see that's good enough for me until they prove otherwise. So far, they picked POB and then he exploded (not that he's proven yet. but a lot of people went after him after we offered and he had a great senior year). Have to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Absolutely.

Well, I wasn't excited when we offered this kid due to his stats. But I agree with others on here about the depth part of the argument. Also, gonna place some trust in DL and MR here, if they like what they see that's good enough for me until they prove otherwise. So far, they picked POB and then he exploded (not that he's proven yet. but a lot of people went after him after we offered and he had a great senior year). Have to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point.

+1

I haven't read every post in the thread, so this might have been said but Coach Williams was at Tulane with Lee. The wr coach should have a good idea of a qb's ability.

+1

I haven't read every post in the thread, so this might have been said but Coach Williams was at Tulane with Lee. The wr coach should have a good idea of a qb's ability.

That's a great point.

Need the depth, for sure . . . and some added insurance while the QB position is getting built up with kids who have the skills needed for the offense MR/DL want to run. Like others have said, these coaches have a track record of identifying and coaching up good QB's, so if they think Lee effectively fills a need then I'll go with their assessment.

A wasted scholarship imo!

Look at Baylor, and K-state this season. Those are 2 teams off the top of my head that went through their 3 deep all injured and played wide recievers or running backs for the bowl games.

+1

good point but it was covered in the articles linked. Never hurts to repeat with this crowd.

+1

I said it B4 he committed but no issue with it being repeated. This thread is too long to go back and read it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back