• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TAILGATE in ORLANDO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We put our order in a couple of weeks ago thru the UofN. Soooooo, we'll see all of you HuskerMax peeps at the tailgate. There will be 3 of us "N".
Last year we went to the Capitol One Bowl to watch MSU-AL and paid to park in Lot C located on the west side (I think) of the stadium. It was a short walk to the stadium. We had a really fun time, so we are looking forward to the game and the tailgate.

Y'all come down!!!! BUT..... Leave the cold weather in NE.

CORRECTION to my last post. After re-checking the Capitol One Bowl parking site, we realized that we did NOT park in Lot C, but in Lot R. The cost to park is $25 plus $5 handling fee.

Does anyone know if we have to pre-buy parking as we did for Big 12 Championship? I can't seem to locate a link to a pre-pay tailgate or parking pass.

Does anyone know if we have to pre-buy parking as we did for Big 12 Championship? I can't seem to locate a link to a pre-pay tailgate or parking pass.

There are parking passes that you can buy. We bought one a few years ago for the Champs bowl, but I don't remember how. Sorry

I am official! GO BIG RED!

(and the wife is coming as well)

Last edited:
I'm stoked! I will be making the 3 hour drive north with my wife, son and his girlfriend. Section 138. I hope Max has a tailgate! GO BIG RED

CORRECTION to my last post. After re-checking the Capitol One Bowl parking site, we realized that we did NOT park in Lot C, but in Lot R. The cost to park is $25 plus $5 handling fee.

the cost the about same at all stadium parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back