• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate fish fry 2023, 1pm start

BE704664-286A-4C07-BB13-61151ABD1A25.jpeg

Your Missouri Yuengling mule…

At the moment, Lager, Light Lager, Golden Pilsner, Flight and Octoberfest are available here in Missouri. Heard that Black and Tan may be coming in the fall so keeping my fingers crossed.

I’m happy to bring a few cases of what I have available, then Yuengling can bring the more exotic stuff with him. Let me know.
Lord Chesterfield Ale rarely ever leaves Pottsville but he will travel with me to his favorite city , Lincoln, Nebraska. He’s a huge Husker fan.
We simply call him CHETY around here.

At the moment, Lager, Light Lager, Golden Pilsner, Flight and Octoberfest are available here in Missouri. Heard that Black and Tan may be coming in the fall so keeping my fingers crossed.

I’m happy to bring a few cases of what I have available, then Yuengling can bring the more exotic stuff with him. Let me know.

Absolutely!

Yuengling Premium and Premium light will travel with me. They’re local favorites.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back