• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Regionals

A very strange at bat, Washington bunts with a man on 1st, the pitcher makes a wild throw to first, past the 1st baseman, both runner safe, men on the corners, not outs.... 5 - 4 game.

CS and UW tied at 5, bases loaded, NO OUTS!!! Huskies Just punched their ticket to Omaha. Man, they earned this trip. I was rooting for Cal State, but I have to give Washington tons of credit, CONGRATS for those guys..... That was a great game.

#12 for Vandy, blasts one to right center, hops off the wall, and #12 jogs casually into 2nd, instead of hauling ass to 3rd. Next batter fly's out to shallow center, 2 outs, man on 2nd. 6 - 6

Intentional walk, men on 1st and 2nd, 2 down..... bottom 10..... Coach to the mound.... TV time out....

Good lord man, that stupid ass whistle. Funny how some dumb crap can grate on the nerves.....

0 - 2 count, after a big swing..... 2 outs.... 2 on
Struck him out swinging..... heading to the 11th

MSU gets the lead off batter on base with a walk. That might have even been a strike.... Low out, but either way, man on first.

Miss with men on the corners, 1 out. Top 11, 1 - 2 count/

Big base hit deep in the right corner for an RBI double. MSU 7 - Vandy 6

Men on 2nd and 3rd, 1 out.

So, after two pitches that looked like strikes, Vandy walks a man with the bases jacked. 8 - 6. 2 outs, bases still loaded, pitching change, time out.

A flare single, just past the first baseman, the 2nd baseman, and the right outfielder, brings in 2 more runs..... 10 - 6 State. 2 outs, men on the corners.

I kind of understand how, when people say they don't like baseball, pro or college, I can see it. I love this damn game myself. The whistler has been, dare I say, nice and freaking quiet lately..... pitching change..... runner on 1st, 0 outs, 0 - 1 count 1 - 1 count.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back